Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dream A Wonderful Dream

'I gave you the Spurs didn't i?'


For the first time in 15 years, Spurs has made straight 3 wins as 100% wins for the league starts.

Ohhhh,looking great ol' Harry.

Carlton Cole scored a goal against the Spurs but gave one back as he passed the ball to Jermaine Defoe, and it ended with goals. Cole, you are a good striker, but a stupid decision maker.

And Lennon made it 2 goals; with his demonic speed. I'm scared. Tottenham Hotspurs are the team to beat this season.

Wow,Burnley. Now you shut off the Toffees. Nameless, now you fellas made the headlines. Tough luck Everton.

'I shall compensate my ugliness with goals '


Ugh, he's ugly, but he knows how to score goals. Dammit. And Anelka made it 2 goals against Fulham. Oh, Carlo. Are you looking to lift the trophy this season. It's gonna be hard.

I am annoyed as everybody dreams to win the trophy. Sheesh~

No comments: