Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chelsea Vs Arsenal



Will the Gunners prevail? Or will they suffer?

Will Chelsea give 'em the blues? Or once in a blue moon, they'll taste their own 'blues'?( I know this don't make sense.)

Haha. My prediction for this game? My bias prediction would be a 2-2 draw. And my professional prediction is, 3-0 win for Chelsea. Why? It's Arsenal! Yo, Arsenal got trounced in Emirates early of the season, what made you think the Gunners can win in Stamford Bridge? Sheesh~ All I want is a great game of football.

Or just maybe a series of this.



Manly dance by both team.

Kung-fu demonstration. Effective to kill off a pervert or a backstabber. Mainly pointed to John Terry.


Man-on-man action. Yeah baby, that's hot.

Double penetration. Yes John 'Titslover' Terry, go harder! Oh, I didn't know Terry go both way.

And buck loads of this.


I hope they fight each other until both team crumbles. And then...

We'll sing...GLORY!GLORY! MAN UNITED!

No comments: